By DwipRenovates Frostcrag Tower with better lighting, furnishings, and display cases. An Oblivion gate is included for post-main quest sigil hunting enjoyment.
You MUST have the Frostcrag Tower DLC to use AFK_Frostcrag.
AFK_Frostcrag attempts to be a low-impact, low-frills upgrade to the Frostcrag Tower DLC for those of us who liked the idea, thought the implementation needed a little help, but just want a home and not a lot of extras.
AFK_Frostcrag uses the stock layout of Frostcrag Tower from the DLC, but adds the following features:
Remodeled areas with moved and added furniture in three optional varieties.
Many display cases, also with several options, on the first level.
Revamped lighting that can be toggled on and off via spell.
A teleport ring and spell to return you to Frostcrag.
An alchemy chest like the one in the Archmage's quarters.
An Oblivion gate that can be used after the main quest to re-enter the planes of Oblivion.
By DSoSName: Character Home on the Water (CHotW
Adds a large house outside of Imperial City. Includes a non-journal quest to obtain the house and other special extras.
Multi story house, several basements. Lots of safe storage. Horse stables. Should be companion friendly.
If you can't find out how to own the house, in the basement with all the storage containers follow the path from the stairs to the back corner and look down you'll notice something there.
1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
Basement door animation is awkard. Activate the hidden switch a second time AFTER the wall stops moving.
9/13/2010 - None
DSoS @ TESAlliance.org or TESNexus
DaMage for help with hidden basement door animation, and other nif fixes.
Arion for locating the issue with multiple keys each time a certain book and paper is read. (fixed with v1.1)
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
Insanity's ReadMe Generator
Elderscrolls Construction Set
You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of this mod. If I do not respond within 2 weeks, feel free to do whatever you like with this mod.
By Enter_77Required These mods are required to play Daedric Museum of Artifacts.
Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice
Some content is only accessible when the following DLC expansions have been installed. Knights of the Nine Mehrunes' Razor Shivering Isles
Description This adds a museum to safely store & display all of the Daedric artifacts you've acquired throughout the game. The museum is south of Bruma along the Orange Road.
Additionally, each Daedric Lord's statue doubles as a teleporter to that Lord's shrine in Cyrodiil. Some of the statues have additional locations. Sheogorath's statue, for example, acts as an alternative gateway to the Shivering Isles after you complete the Shivering Isles main quest.
The museum also contains other Daedra related exhibits for the player to view.
Museum Rooms Lobby
Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum Museum of Artifacts
Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts Daedric shrines that can be activated to teleport the player to the Daedric shrine or related location Shivering Isles: Pedestals for Sheogorath artifacts from the Shivering Isles Mehrunes' Razor: Pedestal for Mehrunes' Razor Museum of Lords
Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game Shivering Isles: Sheogroath & Jyggalag displays Museum of Daedra
Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game Shivering Isles: Displays of Daedra from the Shivering Isles Knights of the Nine: Auroran display Museum of Relics
Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game Shivering Isles: Displays of Golden Saint, Dark Seducer, and Order equipment
Mirrors Assimilation Lab Dark Creations Mod DB Nexus Mods TES Alliance
Versions for Other The Elder Scrolls Games
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
By DSoSName: Fort Nocturna Suppressio
Version: 1.1 RC
Author: DSoS @TES Alliance and TES Nexus
DLC - Shivering Isles
Oblivion Script Extender
OBSE Version 0018
FNS was a key defensive outpost during the Ayleid vs Alessia war. After Alessia won and drove the Ayleids out of Cyrodill, the fort was abandoned to feel the wrath of weather and the spirits that lay within. There have been myths and legends rumored around Nirn and especially in Cryodiil about the fort. Some say that the men and women who served there died and still haunt the halls and the lands. Others say it was taken over by a Daedric entity.
Many people have made the month long journey to the large island, to seek its riches, none have returned. All have perished either on the sea or in the ruins. But these are only legends, myths and rumors.
What really lurks in the halls of this mysterious fort built hundreds of years ago?
***To get to the island, you will need to get your health to 20% or less then you'll be teleported. Remove any item that increases your health or health regen.***
***Its also came to my attention that some people are having issues finding their way. There is a key on a skeleton in a house around "Officers Retreat" the place has a burned down house, a tavern and 3 houses. Once you have that key, you will need to find your way to the opposite end of the island to the thick forest of redwoods. There is a Water Well there that is locked, use the key to unlock it and continue your journey.***
***The "Jump of Faith" does nothing special, just a fun jump with a long fall without getting killed. it was going to be part of the mod, but was removed due to time constraints. Sorry about that!***
***In "The Hills" there is a cave entrance with an animated door that opens, but does not teleport you to an interior cell. ------> I will get this fixed. it was going to be an exit for a cave system. There is a cave entrance at this Giant water fall, just North of the Miners Town.***
Floating trees in Forest of Dreams, will most likely not be fixed, as there are too many of them to go one-by-one. I've spent 6+ hours over a couple of weeks looking for them in the CS.
1. Create a clean save first. Unload DSoSFortNocturnaSuppressio from your load list, load up Oblivion and make a new save inside any interior thats not in this mod. Close and proceed to Step 2.
2. Remove ALL old files, should be the plugin and a BSA. They should be named "DSoSFortNocturnaSuppressio.bsa" and "DSoSFortNocturnaSuppressio.esp" Delete those!
3. Place the NEW versions files into the Data Folder. They are named "DSoSFortNocturnaSuppressio.bsa" and "DSoSFortNocturnaSuppressio.esp"
4. Load the new version into your load list with whatever program you use to do so. Then start playing.
1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.
2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the Fort Nocturna Suppressio.esp file(s).
Installing the Mod
1. Extract the archive to any other folder.
2. Copy the extracted archive to [install Path]\Oblivion\OBMM\Mods\
3. Start Oblivion Mod Manager
4. Click the Create button
5. Click the Add Archive button, navigate to the archive and select it, then click the Yes button.
6. Click the Create OMOD button, wait until it finishes, then click the Ok button
Activating the Mod
1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager
2. Double-click the name of the mod in the right-hand side of the OBMM screen, once installed the mod icon will turn blue
1. Copy the entire archive into your Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, highlight the new archive.
3. Check any sub-folders, ESP/ESM's as required.
4. Right click the archive name and Install.
5. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, check the ESP/ESM's and rebuild Bashed patch. (Also recommeneded to run BOSS first).
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the Fort Nocturna Suppressio.esp file(s).
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
No incompatibilities known.
if any is found please contact me so I can it fixed ASAP!
*Please note that even though Fort Nocturna Suppressio has been fully beta-tested that there may still be bugs in the mod. If you find any issue please, please let me know through PM (DSoS @ TESAlliance and @TESNexus (same username).
*I'm 10,000% sure that you WILL find floating trees, especially in the "Forest of Dreams" I've done my best to fix the ones that I've seen while playing/testing but remember there are atleast 1000+ trees in those few cells.
*If your computer is lagging more than normal in any interior, I would suggest NOT activating ANY of the TOMBS inside the "Crypts" at the Miner's settlement (I have a beastly computer, and activating a tomb once knocks my FPS down by 50%, activating it again multiple times i've got it down to 1 (one) FPS). Activating ANY tombs (with the exception of the one inside the locked door!) will enable a horde of Zombie's and skeletons (vanilla game). Activating them a second time will cause 3 more zombies to be placed at you. This area WILL eat up your FPS if the Tombs are activated.
*There are a few items/npc's/etc that are NOT in the mod yet, they will be added in at a later date. (One NPC might not make it in, depends on if I can get the Race mod imported correctly with my mod!)
By mhahn123Topals Deep
This is Ruikuli's ORE Water Homes Challenge entry. It adds a floating home complex to the
game world on Topal Bay south and east of Leyawiin. There is a dwemer submarine which
can be used to travel to various places in Cyrodiil. The docking areas are Anvil, Bravil, IC
Waterfront, and River Strid near Silorn.
A map marker will show up at a boat dock on the small island SE of Leyawiin. Once you take
the boat to the Home Base settlement and discover the location, you will be able to fast travel
there as well. The submarine docking locations each have a map marker that only shows when
you are at that specific location. So if you wander off you can always find the sub location later.
Features include working light switches in interiors, fire places that can be activated with wood,
grape presses that can be activated to squeeze juice, and fire pits that can be used to grill meat.
It may not be entirely lore friendly, but it is absolutely unique, fun to toy with, and deserved to be
preserved. Ha...I rhymed
This mod was hosted on the Oblivion Real Estate website a long time. The original author gave
me permission to upload it and perform whatever maintenance may be required. I've archived a
PM exchange on Nexus to verify this.
Changes from Original
1. Relocated the Anvil and IC Waterfront sub references to make the mod more compatible.
2. Added path grids to the home base area, hut, sub hangar interiors, sub interior, and all sub
docking locations. Should be companion friendly now.
3. Linked some sub related items to the proper master reference so they only show up when the
sub is at that location.
4. Added hatch covers to some sub references, so it has a uniform appearance at all destinations.
5. Added map markers to two sub locations and to the home base.
6. Adjusted all trees at the home base so they aren't sticking out through the sides of the planters.
7. Removed all unnecessary cell edits for compatibility purposes, and cleaned with TES4Edit.
From The Original Read-Me
A traveller from the land of Morrowind came to Cyrodiil in search of dwemer technology. Unfortunately
it lies at the bottom of the sea. So he built an accommodation as close as possible. The Imperial council
didn't approve of this building, for there was no permission given. The inhabitant had to move away and
the house remained.
The lights in the interiors can be turned on or off. The Windows and lighting change according to time of
day. In the study you can find a journal with some background to the mod. You can squeeze juice from
grapes and fry meat in the kitchen.
Submarine Base is out in Topal Bay south of Leyawiin. See screen shots for the exact docking points.
Anvil: In the small cove East of the castle.
River Strid: At the headwaters just before the waterfall
IC Waterfront: At the slum area on the West beach
Bravil: On the beach North of the city
Oblivion patched to 1.2.0416
1. Extract to your Oblivion Data folder either manually or using the mod manager of your choice.
2. Set load order and play.
Suggest using BOSS to set load order. All of these files are already recognized.
Specific Load Order instructions are included with each read-me file as well.
May conflict with other mods and patches which edit the same game areas.
Compatibility patches are available as a separate download for Better Cities, DLC Vile Lair,
Integration: The Stranded Light or Integration: Integrated.
Bethesda - for Oblivion and the CS
Tes4Edit - for cleaning the dirt from my mods
LHammonds - for the Readme Generator this file was based on
Ruikuli - for creating the original mod
Me - for giving it new life
Please do not upload these files to any other sites without my consent.