ASLAL and 1.6.1130.0

Fallbrook

Hey all.  I have an issue with ASLAL.  I've used it for years; the lastest update somehow wrecked my entire Skyrim installation, so I completely blew it out, uninstalled Vortex, and deleted every mod, then tried again.  I'm using ASLAL from here, not the Nexus; I have the latest version of SKSE (2_02_05), and the mods I have are largely body mods with a couple followers - my modlist is posted below.  Everything I have now has worked with ASLAL in the past.

The issue I have now is that ASLAL never fires.  When I run Skyrim via the SKSE loader, I get the buggy wagon ride.  Vortex shows ASLAL active and LOOT doesn't show any errors.  Any help?

Plugins.txt

This issue has almost exclusively been narrowed down to a problem with SSE Engine Fixes and the achievement enabler option. What happened is Bethesda didn't hook up the Steamworks API properly with 1.6.1130 and mods that attempt to manipulate achievements or do weird things on the back of the Steam Overlay are instead causing ALL f your mods in your entire load order to get disabled. Most people don't tend to notice this right off, but as an LAL player, you get the handy warning in the form of the vanilla cart ride playing instead of the expected prison cell.

You'll need to disable the achievement enabler option in Engine Fixes if you're using that, or start narrowing down the cause from something else in your SKSE plugins selection. It isn't resolveable by normal load order maintenance.

I'll be damned.  I'm not sure when i threw EF in there; I've only been working on this rebuild for two days, but it is the culprit.  Pulled the plugin and the manual files and "it just works".  Thanks for the timely response and the fix.  And FWIW, your mods (not just ASLAL) are a core segment of my rebuilds.  I hope to heaven you come with us for VI.