Is unoffical CC patch necessary if you have extended cut saint and seducer and knight of the north mods?

jacklhoward

Is unoffical CC patch necessary if you have extended cut saint and seducer and knight of the north mods?

if i have extended cut saints and seduder and knight of the north, should i opt out of installing the crusader CC fix and saints and seducer cc fix parts of unofficial CC patch?

those are big overhauls. no compatibility patches for unofficial CC patch and those 2 mods as far as i know.

my research on their forums are as below:

Knight of the North

the author of knight of the north states, in reply to a user's question

Q:

oltvbois
30 March 2021, 11:48PM
So does the unofficial patch for relics break the mod? Or is it included as a do not in the description to like prevent redundancy? I have the cc patch bundle 

A:
PierreDespereaux

31 March 2021, 1:25AM
Both mods edit the same quest and items. I forward all the relevant changes from the Patch so it is not needed. Using the patch alongside the mod will likely lead to some weirdness to some quest stages.

but its 2 year old...I expect the author would still forward changes from unofficial CC patch but I am not certain if the latest changes were applied. the unoffical CC patch has been updated in 2023 around august.

Extended Cut Saints and Seducers

in reply to Q:

musashinokami
07 March 2023, 1:30PM

Would this mod be incompatible with the Unofficial Creation Club Saints and Seducers patch? Some of the patch changes little things on the armor and ingredients and things like that, but I've also noticed it edits the quest slightly too. Also I'm on 1.5.97 so I'm using the pre 1.6 version (5.22), but I suppose my question goes for any of the versions. I did see several red highlights in xedit but I'm not sure if loading this after will just put all that right.

a member of extended cut Saint and seducer modders comments that:

A:

TateTaylorOH

08 March 2023, 1:39AM
ECSS needs to be loaded below USCCCP or it will likely break a lot of things.

the mod itself also requires rare curio in addition to saints and seducers, so i think maybe they mean one would need both saint and seducer unofficial patch+ rare curio unofficial patch with Extended Cut Saints and Seducers below them?

or should I opt out of unofficial rare curio and saint and seducer patch and use this mod alone instead (if it potentially has fixed all bugs from those two CCs)?

I have asked around on reddit and discord but no one seems to know how should unofficial CC patch work with those 2 mods and if unoffical CCs are needed.

Since the author has said that they forwarded USCCCP changes into their mod you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Similarly as long as they've forwarded fixes from USSEP (it handles S&S and Rare Curios now) there should be no issues.

2 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Since the author has said that they forwarded USCCCP changes into their mod you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Similarly as long as they've forwarded fixes from USSEP (it handles S&S and Rare Curios now) there should be no issues.

ty very much