Interface Modding Informations

Pino

Actually I want to work on an Interface patch that fixes the animation FPS and aspect ratio.

However its simple but a pain to do it with hex edits or swf edit tools like JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler (Also they show cords in weird bit numbers and its hard to make pixel perfect edits).

So I try to recrate the official Workflow and the only thing I found out:

- The swf files are compressed Adobe Shokwave files

- The Flash version is 12

- They use Scaleform GFx (but we don't need it to only edit files)

- They use the default compress method, so decompressing and recrompress are clean and save.

- They are NOT encrypted (I read this false information multiple times for skyrim and fallout 4)

So the only problem I have is to find the right Version of the Adobe Flash Developer Tool because they rebrand these tools nearly 10 times and like many adobe trash tools you need the exact same version unlike some original file information's are lost after save.
Anyone found the right version and how to get these?

Edited by Pino

another info: looks like the black bars are hardcodet.
they doesn't disappear after "tm" -> not a part of the interface files.
the mouse pointer stops at the border but the real pointer can go further -> not only an overlay texture to remove

These hardcodet bars are NOT in HUD, Dialoges and Loading screens -> You can even change the resolution in the the swf header to 21:9 and the UI will be Fullscreen (x=0 would be 0 on the display)

this means we cant fix the aspect ratio for every Menu/Inventory at the moment. (maybe only with an HEX exe/se edit)

image.thumb.png.83c9f36741a1f0e6a6256cfebedfbc99.png