tel nalta, unbelievable ...

outlander32

i was moved by this mod.
i completed this mod and fell inlove with it Deeper every. single. step. even deeper and deeper as i built and worked slowly, and did all that was
necessary to complete this wonderful breath taking experience. it took
my breath away.
the part that touched me the most and brought i tear to my eye was (DELETED to remove spoilers) (hand) that you placed so lovingly ... and the note on the plack. that read something about "may his hand forever protect tel nalta" or something to that effect. (i dont remember the exact wording)
i had no idea that my love for Vvardenfell, and those forgotten and -passed was loved by anyone else as much as I.
obviously i was mistaken.
this was on my Xbox, it motivated me to investigate coming to PC and the rumor that Skywind is gathering strength and speed Drove me to come here with a new PC and rebuild.
i love the person(s) work here.
now that i have re-found this Gem of awe again, that is a Good thing, and attempting to download it, yes, another Good thing.
Thank You so very much for this mod. it is truly a Master piece of the nature i have never seen before.

• 4 months later...

Ac3s was the mastermind behind all this and he did an amazing job at assembling everything together and hand placing every single detail, down to the smallest plants. As someone who always plays a Telvanni in Morrowind, and loved their structures, I was immediately engaged on the project. All I wanted was a way to "earn" it and create an experience similar to Tel Uvirith that you built. And Ac3s was so incredibly kind to allow me to assist on the project. Went from knowing absolutely nothing about modding/scripting to being a novice in a few weeks. And over time the mod became a bit more refined, the script systems and direction.

All I can say is, Ac3s is a wonderful guy, and super glad he made this. There are tons of us Telvanni lovers out there.