Creation Kit Wiki

lmstearn

Anyone know a contact for the wiki admins, there's this list

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers/sysop

Not able to log in due to Cloudflare doing something funky with my IP, which checks out as ok at least on projectHoneyPot and AbuseIPDB.

Apparently Bethesda have nothing to do with the site, so it's maintained directly form Zenimax?

I get Cloudflare interuptions alot when I try to go there, to the point it will suddenly tell me I'm banned just by clicking on links. Usually waiting will resolve it but it's annoying.

I use both, but most of the time ck.uesp.net. The original wiki was supposed to be closed down, but still accessible. I don't have any problem with Cloudflare.

Heard something about the closure, which explains the copy over to UESP. In that case it's not likely to be a wiki for any future games such as Starfield and Hammerfell and the rest.

So it was kept online as a period of grace before the coming bitbucket- fair enough - UESP here we come. :)

• 3 months later...

Bethesda are working on fixing them up, according to the news channel on their official Discord.
They also said they want to merge the old GECK and TESCS wikis onto the CK site once that's done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: A slight regression, or something. Now it's not possible to login with "Creation Kit uses cookies to log in users", luckily for the site admins, there's a fix for it. :)