Sabrecat Iddle Animation Problem T Pose

jesachan

I have this problem, I have read that it happens to some people but I have not seen any solution. All the felines I have (I have downloaded quite a few mods for sizing beasts and mods that add new felines and I guess all the felines have the rig and animations of the base Skyrim feline) when standing up, they go into Iddel, and it's a T-Pose. 
I have removed all animal mods that could affect it, I have reinstalled FNIS creature animations, I have run FNIS before opening Skyrim, I have reinstalled Unofficial Skyrim Patch and nothing at all.
I don't know what could be happening.

First, removing mods will not work unless you roll back to a save made before the mod was installed, as mod data is baked into the save.  For more info on this see the following: You CANNOT Remove Mods Mid-Playthrough.

Now, as for your problem - is it all creatures, or just cats?  The first thing to try is to run FNIS and click the box labeled De-install Creatures. (I know you said you reinstalled FNIS creature animations, but you need to first uninstall via the FNIS tool, as described.)

Next, if that does not work, then you need to troubleshoot your build by following this general outline: Troubleshooting Your Load Order

And, it should be pointed out, it may not be just a creature mod, as sometimes mods have other things included in them that will affect things in the games that may have nothing to do with what the mod seems to be about - so (excluding pure texture replacers or solely texture/mesh mods), you basically need to check all mods in your load order - and all animation mods, as well - even though they do not have a plugin (and remember to run FNIS after removing/installing animation mods).

I know this may seem like a lot - especially if you have a large load order - but it is actually the quickest and surest way of determining the problem and solving it.  One last thing to keep in mind when you add mods, and that is the following:

THE GOLDEN RULE OF MODDING:
"No matter how good a mod may look or sound, no matter how much you may really want a mod, if the mod does not work as it should, causes issues in your game, or even seems to have the potential to cause issues, dump the mod. A game that does not work is no game at all." 

And, with the advent of Collections on Nexus, a new corollary to that:
"No matter how good a collection may look or sound, if it has a poor success rate, don't use it - and if it doesn't work, or causes issues, dump it."

From Steam SSE forum PINNED TOPIC Helpful Links and References (as are all the links included here).

Good luck, Jesachan!