Tasheni Followers Part One Playthrough

Tasheni

For those of you that are night owls, need a good night story at evening or just in the mood to watch other people play (should happen, so I've heard :lmao:), here comes my playthrough with Tasheni Followers from the very beginning. I warn you, the videos are quite long, the quality is partially poor ( shadows are pixelated, maybe my rig is too weak to handle that with OBS) and I'm quite a terrible mage :rofl:. This series will be continued from time to time - when I can't sleep at night. So enjoy - or skip, if not. :imp:

Recorded with enb and a ton of other mods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Excellent!:clap:  I am going to watch these to get a feel for things.  And it sure beats looking through the TV movie listings in the forlorn hope that there will be something good that I haven't already see multiple times - LOL!:)  Thanks for posting these - and because I know you like them::bigcookie::bigcookie::bigcookie::bigcookie::cookie::dancing:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

:coffee: Thank you! I'm currently ill, so at home, but not in bed anymore, so I can do some stuff :whistle:.

• Like 2

Sorry you're not feeling well, but glad you are doing better - and though it may not be fun being sick, it does have some perks!  I hope you get completely better soon!

@Hana thanks for including my video on your nexus modpage :hug:I will look closer in the next video - no the one after the next - the next is recorded, needs to be processed. :wave:

• Like 3

Spriggan soap... looks like Irish Spring!  Hahaha:lmao: 

Thank you my sweet and dear friend.  I am going to enjoy these videos!

Adventure ever on, Phat:hug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1