Are there any mods that alter the dialogue for joining the Stormcloaks? (Particularly after beating the Main Quest)

BearlyThere

I've tried searching in different ways already but the only option left is to ask, and I deleted my Nexus account anyway.  

After finishing the main quest (Specifically, as it could be relevant for context) I used a series of bat files to skip to the end...),  I want to get the Civil War overwith...

... But I cannot bring myself to join a faction, because the assholes don't recognize me and it really grates on my nerves that they treat me like a random street rat crawling in wearing rags and holding a rusty sword when I'm a Telvani master sorcerer that killed Alduin and Miraak for hells sake.    Same reason I can never bring myself to join the Companions, because their nerve-grinding dialogue from Vilkas infuriates me unless I'm a level 1 nobody.    Most quests are like that tbh,  Bethesda is shit at recognizing player achievements and the only skill recognition is asshole guards and their dumbass unfounded comments on player skill levels.

Any mod solutions to these issues?  

There is Stormcloaks for Good Guys (though that is hosted on the Nexus) which gives one's status as Dragonborn as a bargaining chip to get Ulfric to provide greater citizenship benefits to the residents of the Grey Quarter and the Argonian dockworkers. Necessarily, the recruitment dialogue is entirely changed to use edited voice clips rather than remaining untouched from the base game.