About the "fxdustdroprandom" script

Tree

I didn't use USSEP in my playthrough due to the language translation and other reasons. But recently I found out the fxdustdroprandom script is always active in my save file, and the number will keep increasing as I play the game. There're only 6 active script in my 20 hours save, but after 200 hours of playing, this script will stack to more then 80 times, which will cause warning in the Resaver and making the save file unstable. I know the USSEP contain this script in it's archive, is it safe to only replace this script in vanilla game with the one in USSEP without fully install the USSEP

You'd be much better off incorporating the USSEP into your game in full, not in pieces. There are translations for nearly every language you could think of. That script isn't the only one that's been fixed to stop runaway instances.

That being said, don't use Resaver. That kind of editing is dangerous and will corrupt your save.

5 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

You'd be much better off incorporating the USSEP into your game in full, not in pieces. There are translations for nearly every language you could think of. That script isn't the only one that's been fixed to stop runaway instances.

That being said, don't use Resaver. That kind of editing is dangerous and will corrupt your save.

I can't, even if I wanted to, I play the 1.5.97 version of the game and the USSEP is not support it any more. There're still some essential mod for me which haven't been updated to AE version. Beside, install USEEP mid playthrough isn't a good idea right?

Is the fxdustdroprandom script have something related to other changes USSEP make? Or it can be used alone without issue?

It is perfectly safe to install USSEP mid-playthrough (as it is for most mods unless specifically stated otherwise by the mod author).  The only thing about installing USSEP mid-playthrough, is there will be some bugs that can't be fixed retroactively by it.

As to playing on version 1.5.97 of the game, if you already have a pre-existing game that you are in the middle of with a set, stable build, then it is probably best not to update until you start a new game.  HOWEVER, if starting a new playthrough, unless your mod list is not changing at all, and you have all the mods that you need for it, the best thing is to update to the current, supported version of the game.  The vast majority of mods have been updated to work with it, and as for those that haven't, the best move is to find a replacement for them, or drop them, as mod authors (and most players) have moved on to SSE version 1.6+ (currently 1.6.353) and there is no looking back.

I'll leave it for Arthmoor or one of the Unofficial Patch team to answer as regards the script.