OOO + MMM

Dario

Hi, Daerio!  Here are my answers to your questions. 

"Do you still have saved somewhere the modlists you were using?"
My last game with OOO and MMM had a pretty small mod list. Besides the mods I made myself, I used the Unoffical Patches, Better Cities, Maskar, Oscuro, Martigen, Av Latta Magicka, Realistic Leveling, Running Revised, Chase Camera Mod, Shezrie's Towns, Hotkey Pro, Alternate Beginnings, Raestloz Auto Rest Emotions, Class Advantages, Open All The Gates, JCN_Av Uncap, Kvatch Rebuilt and EVE_StockEquipment Replacer (plus the patch for OOO). 

"Do you know which optional .esp from Martigen can be used with OOO?"
These days I try to keep my mod lists as lean as possible.  I don't use a lot of the extra mods that come with MMM. I mainly stick to  Extra Wounding, Farm Animals, More Wilderness Life, No Balrogs, No Beholders and No Swarms.  I used to use more of these optional .esps but these days Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul is an absolute necessity in all my games and that does a lot of the things I used to rely on OOO and MMM for, so I keep the optional .esps to a minimum.

"I like overhauls where everything is unlevelled."
There are actually few mods that do this. It is a common misconception that Maskar, Oscuro, Martigen and Francesco remove level scaling.  All of them employ both scaling and leveling, to varying degrees.  In fact there is arguably more scaling in Oscuro than in the vanilla game.  The difference is that Sotobrastos confined his scaling between strict minimum and maximum levels, whereas Bethesda generally let scaling go on forever.  

If you are looking for an unleveled and unscaled game you might take a look at LGs Unscaled Enemies or Oblivion Scaling Uncluster******.  I've never used them though, so I cannot vouch for how well either of them works.    

"...if Maskar will release his ultimate levelling mod that can fool the game into thinking you are higher level than you are, do you think it would be a good idea to set myself to a high level while playing MMM+OOO?"
I can't really answer this question because I don't use Ultimate Leveling. I don't know how that mod works or what the effect of fooling the game might be.  Your best bet, I think, would be to ask in the comments section for that mod.  Maskar is on the Nexus almost everyday.  He is really good about answering comments and I'm sure he will know the answer to this question.  

2 hours ago, Dario said:

hopefully one day, the guys that made these overhauls will be back 

I think there is little chance that Oscuro will return to modding.  He left the modding community to work professionally at Obsidian Entertainment.  He has worked on Fallout: New Vegas, Pillars of Eternity and several other Obsidian games.   Martigen appears to have abandoned modding also.  Except for a few posts after Skyrim came out I haven't seen Martigen around since the early days of Fallout 3.  Maybe someone else knows what he has been doing and if he is likely to ever return to modding?

Maskar, on the other hand, is active on the Nexus forums and is still actively modding.  :)