NMM Not Installing Meshes and Textures Empty Folders No Manhood

JimBourneSmith

I recently installed an SSD drive, and installed my games their including SE. When I install mods via NMM it installs the esm and bsa, and any folders, but the folders are empty, meshes and textures. I searched the internet many are having the same issues. One suggested putting Nexus on the same drive, did, same issue. I gave my drive max permissions, and ran NMM as admin still no joy.

I was trying to get manhood with sch-longs lite to be frank. I installed MO2 and installed the mod via MO2, this worked.

I know MO installs mods in a virtual folder, but why after days of searching was this the only solution. I know NMM API is end of line, but what a situation-- NMM the big boys of modding supposed to be competing with Bethesda and attract modders--have an under-par faulty mod manager with promises of Vortex?

I got my manhood through MO2..:)

cheers

Jim

The files are in the bsa. It's not supposed to extract them so it's working as intended if there's nothing in those folders. You only get loose files in those folders if they were packaged like that in the mod.