Killing Miraak

msuchick2012

So I have made it all the way through the quest of At The Summit of Apocrypha with no problems except for the killing of Miraak. When his health gets low, he disappears somewhere else on the map that dragons and I can not reach. A dragon lands after he disappears and his soul goes to Miraak across the map but Miraak never returns to continue fighting. Ive tried for hours different ways of killing him but nothing works. He just disappears.. Now I am stuck. Any solutions?..

If you're on XBox One, this is due to a bug in a Papyrus function. Bethesda is aware of it. When it gets fixed is another matter entirely.

On PC this fight is not broken unless a mod broke it.

3 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Slightly off topic, but the bug you and Tarshana found, mentioned here, may also affect AFT (XB1) and this poster has issues with followers being encumbered after the 1.5.3 patch and the CC content.

The only way AFT could be affected is if it's using the same function. Encumberance has nothing to do with that.

I think AFT users could be affected, if the player wants to trade equipment via dialogue.

BUG: FindClosestReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef is not compiling on the XB1 console

Does this script touches any equipment e.g amulets, armor, clothes, rings, weapon etc when sharing a followers inventory?

No. It's strictly used for finding nearby references of a certain type. Like how Campfire detects nearby trees to use for firewood.

Also it isn't that the function being used isn't compiling, it has, it just isn't returning a result.