Altering SSE Nif files

zgabuterimon

Hello, i'm a pretty much a new in the world of making mods, the release of SSE made me interested in creating my own one.

I have a problem when i try to import bethesda nif files in 3d max,blender or anywhere. I know they changed them from the original skyrim, i was wondering if there is a workaround until the new nif scripts get released?

P.S. I tried editing them in NifSkope,but with no luck. I can open them in NifSkope, but i can't export them to .obj, 3d max says,nothing to import,when i try to import a .nif file,it says premature end of stream. 

Can you help me? :(

I've not seen any nif importers for either 3DS or Blender. What is it you're trying to do?

As a workaround, I would say use the original version nif of whatever nif you're trying to change. They work with the existing process and they (should) work in SSE.

Im trying to edit a door, to better fit my cell, nothing fancy, because it's my first mod :D ...I'm curently using the unofficial 3ds max nif importer-exporter,and it's loading up the nifs from other mods fine,but i guess they are just altered nifs from the original skyrim to work with sse. Thanks for your help,and i hope you will like my mod when i release it :)