Problem with Skyrim SE Lightning and nif?

Prometheus

Hello , I dunno you but I find the SE lightning pretty odd, it looks very contrasted shadows , and also I see that on one of the items that are supposed to be black , like it was in normal skyrim looks instead kind of reddish ( left image ) .

Also I have made a cape addingsome furry parts but the little planes seems to get weird shadow lightning when beeing on back they planes look more dark  ( Right image ) , is it possible to fix this somehow ?  This is problematic because of the skyrim se lightning, in the Nifskope looks fine ...

5xGBhZh.jpg

does the fur have double sided texturing applied to it? because the issue on the right image looks exactly like the one discussed in your other thread; you know, the one we talked about two hours ago.

I'm sorry i don't know how to describe the issue better. Is there anything that was unclear about the bugreport linked in your other thread?

Well I can't solve the red shade and I have no idea from where it comes from... but in meanwhile could someone tell me what's wrong in this setting export?

Why the body has this weird shade?

badfeea86c3781ac8e73a8d9f2db92a3.png

Looks like that if I disable Has normal flag it brings the look to normal , not yet tested ingame though , but is this eventually ok?

The reddish bracers...  Are the diffuse textures uncompressed grayscale?  DX11 doesn't support uncompressed grayscale and interprets it as R8 (Red, 8bpp).  Someone else had issues with a star/sky texture being red in-game because it was uncompressed grayscale.

The reddish bracers...  Are the diffuse textures uncompressed grayscale?  DX11 doesn't support uncompressed grayscale and interprets it as R8 (Red, 8bpp).  Someone else had issues with a star/sky texture being red in-game because it was uncompressed grayscale.

Ok so how should I save? This is strange.

Ok so how should I save? This is strange.

Diffuse Map (*_d.dds) as BC1_UNORM (DXT1)

Diffuse Map with transparency (*_d.dds) as BC3_UNORM (DXT5)

Normal Map (*_n.dds) as BC3_UNORM (DXT5)

Diffuse Map (*_d.dds) as BC1_UNORM (DXT1)

Diffuse Map with transparency (*_d.dds) as BC3_UNORM (DXT5)

Normal Map (*_n.dds) as BC3_UNORM (DXT5)

I always saved the textures with transparency with DXT 5 8 bit etc ...

I'm sorry i don't know how to describe the issue better. Is there anything that was unclear about the bugreport linked in your other thread?

Btw I am not sure to follow, what is the exact bug you are referring to ?

I tried anyway to double the fury parts and remove double sided, then I flipped normals on the other dubplicate, but things didn't change much actually , may be I have to duplicate anf flip face directly in 3dsmax ? I will test that too ...

But in meanwhile I am the only one having so Dark shadows ingame? I mean all of the black furs, items and all are just pitch black , the shadows are extremely black and even increasing luminosity it doesn't fixes that because makes everythin washed out .. .I suspect its something related to the new shader because all looked much better in normal Skyrim ENB ... Was that Bethesda simply overedid the shadows ?

Yes, new shaders were designed 'as they are' to make a fake contrast increase. Some NPCs that had a tanned skin in oldrim are now almost black (Vignar Grey-mane). I don't know if it's directly related to your issue, though.

Yes, new shaders were designed 'as they are' to make a fake contrast increase. Some NPCs that had a tanned skin in oldrim are now almost black (Vignar Grey-mane). I don't know if it's directly related to your issue, though.

The problem is not with shaders, but cranked up postprocessing contrast and saturation values in imagespaces. Old Skyrim uses on average 1.2 multipliers, SSE uses 1.5

The problem is not with shaders, but cranked up postprocessing contrast and saturation values in imagespaces. Old Skyrim uses on average 1.2 multipliers, SSE uses 1.5

is it possible to fix?