[FO4] Mods are turned on, but not actually on.

JetpackAngel

According to Wrye Bash, the very few mods I've gotten so far for Fallout 4 are turned on, but their content isn't actually showing up in the game. Example: Glorious Paintings, because every settlement needs a painting of Robert Downey Jr in a historical general's uniform. Those paintings are not appearing in my Settlement menu, nor is anything else from a mod. I even re-downloaed that aspect ratio fix, because I can't pick locks by sound alone and it's nice to be able to see my health bar in Powered Armor, but that's not showing up either and I just don't even know anymore.

Now, the DLC is loaded and functional, even though every time I restart Wrye Bash it screams at me that they're missing their localization strings and sometimes I have to reactivate them because Bash tried to turn them off, but the new DLC content is available to me. I've been through every single Workshop menu I have, though, and I still have no glorious RDJ. :(

Mod list so far:

Fallout 4.esm

The DLC sorted by LOOT

ArmorKeywords.esm

SettlementKeywords.esm

Homemaker.esm

Unofficial Patch

ArmorKeywords patch for Unofficial Patch

Glorious Paintings

A mod I made that does only one thing: Add a floor piece to two different settlements so that I can build parallel to the settlement border and not go over it

That's seriously it. I just reinstalled FO4, after a 24-hour download because my internet sucks, after I'd completely deleted the Fallout 4 folder from both SteamApps\Common and Documents\My Games. So either I'm missing something stupidly obvious or Bethesda games just hate me.