Modify Collision Parameters Fallout 4

Dielos

Hello. New to this forum, but I come here as it seems it might be the most appropriate place to find an answer...

For a mod I'm making, I need to modify collision parameters of an object in Fallout 4. I know this is not yet fully understood, but maybe there is a tool somewhere that could achieve this now...

I need to modify the collision of a boat, to be exact BoatFishing04.nif, located under Meshes/SetDressing/Boats. I need to play around with collision type, material, and all the values that affect how it handles, like restitution, inertia, mass, damping and the like, but I don't need to touch it's form in any way.

I did this before in Skyrim through NifScope, but I'm aware that collisions in F4 are not yet fully understood, as they have changed how they package them. Exchanging collision for that of another object is not an option, as the boat is in itself complex and needs to support the player moving on top. I tried anyway, and although successful in changing the whole collision, there is no object in game that has the form of the boat with the parameters I need.

I then tried with 3dsMax 2013 and the official exporter. As it is sadly only an exporter, importing did not work and I only got the hull. Creating a collision from scratch and working in 3dsMax is outside my capabilities...

I still have to try figment's plugin, but I only have 3dsMax 2013, and I'm not sure if it will allow me to do what I want without breaking the rest of the nif. Can this plugin fully import a nif and export it again fully? If it can and I can edit the collision there this might be my only way to go.

If anybody knows other possible methods, I'm more than willing to try them. The last possibility is of course to wait until the great NifScope people figure out how to add this to their great tool, but if I can avoid waiting...

Anyway, thanks for any help!

[EDIT]: Well, importing in 3dsMax 2013 worked with figment's plugin. So... How do I find the collision and how do I edit it's parameters? Never used 3dsMax before...