Paladin Danse Issue

striberx

I have a bug for you guys. The bug is where, Paladin Danse won't talk to you after you killed the ghouls at the "Cambridge Police Station" for the quest "Fire Support". I already killed all of the Ghouls that showed up. But Paladin Danse keeps shouting out that I need to "Take Cover" and that there are "More Ghouls, Out There" as if I didn't kill them all.

But I did. I killed everything in the dame Cambridge town. Even far beyond it. I tried loading back several save, even to the point of the beginning of the game. Nothing works. And I'm not restarting my game again for the third time. So, please fix this? Oh, and I'm playing on the X-1 since your guys mod is now on it. :P

Unless it's an issue on PC as well, not sure what can be done. The Patch is one thing, not one for each platform.

From what I've seen by some others, yes it is also an issue on PC, though of course easily fixed cause you have console commands. But seems this is indeed a problem all across the board. Just was hoping that the people who made the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch can do something about it is all?