Xbox One UFO4P Bug?

Baus hog

The mod is 681.57 kb, when i download it i only get 473.02 kb, every time, done it repeatedly. Deleted all mods, deleted cache storage for mods, still no change.

Im on Xbox so there are really few other details i can give you, also because im on Xbox, there is only so much i can do on my end.

This is the only mod i have encountered that has done this, and it happens no matter what.

Thanks in advance.

What do you expect any modder to do about something like that? Modders are just another class of user who use Bethesda's system.

I'm not at all familiar with console modding, but from what I've heard the partial download thing may be something on the console manufacturer's end or maybe even a problem on the Bethesda download server . Several people have talked about this in chat recently.

Also, if I remember correctly, the bug tracker doesn't support some (or maybe all) mobile devices.

Im no modder, i dont understand how it works. I do know that it asks you to report bugs in the mod though sooooooooo im just trying to help by getting this info out there. Thanks for your helpful input though fireundubh.

The bug tracker doesnt support mobile for me for sure, on android.

What do you expect any modder to do about something like that? Modders are just another class of user who use Bethesda's system.

No need to be rude about it.

This sounds like something that should get reported to Bethesda. It's a bug in their website that they need to fix. Modders don't have any control over how that works.