Is there a walkthrough or guide on how to make an ASLAL extension for Skyrim?

Pharros

Hello,

I'd like to make an ASLAL extension however I cannot find any resource on how to do so. I tried looking into the example plugin on the ASLAL mod page, however, the setup was too implicit for me to find out exactly how an extension is setup. Are there any guides on how I can make an ASLAL extension?

There's a guide in the archive - Extension Documentation.

If there's something you still don't understand, you might want to ask more specific questions.

I'm using the guide now, Arthmoor mentioned it to me an earlier time. Thank you for the reply. I'm a bit confused at the part where the script is attached. The guide says to use CharGenQuest.SetAddOnQuestStage(Int, Quest) for the script, however, all the other mods appear to use NewStartQuest.SetAddOnQuestStage(Int, Quest). Which is the proper function?

What you name the property doesn't matter. The "CharGenQuest" part can be anything you want to call it. The doc file just calls it that because it's easy to remember what it's for.

Other mods probably called it "NewStartQuest" because that's the label I used to use for it myself before I changed the name in my own scripts.