TES5Edit: Failed to assign to job object 5

Descivii

Hi,
I run xEdit through MO and the latest version of TES5Edit 3.1.1 throws the above mentioned error when attempting to run it through MO. It loads my load order fine and performs the requested action (merge patch, DynDOLOD, etc...) but does not save the file despite giving the save option at the end. I have searched my whole computer; both drives and am 100% sure it is not saving it at all. If I revert back to TES5Edit 3.1 then everything works fine except that I cannot create DynDOLOD files as I am told I need to upgrade to 3.1.1 and am pointed to the download here. Also, TES5Edit 3.1.1 does not make a log file either. I have installed 3.1.1 to the same location as 3.1 exactly and still recieve the error. I have a thread at STEP in the xEdit forum and Sheson told me I should start a thread here to perhaps get a bit more help.

Win 7 x64
English

All games and tools installed to non OS game drive X:\ ( X:\Mod Organizer, X:\TESVEdit, X:\Skyrim etc...)
MO is run as Admin but nothing else

TES5Edit 3.1 creates log file but 3.1.1 does NOT so no log to post; sorry

Please let me know what else you may need to know. I am currently using 3.1 with no issue but want 3.1.1 so that I can use DynDOLOD

Thanks