Standing stones light up ?

alt3rn1ty

Does anyone know if the following is vanilla, or possibly CRF ?

4fhzjKt.jpg

If its something expected to happen in vanilla, I think I have been walking around with my head in a bucket all this time

First time I have seen this happen

If it is vanilla - Any spoilers in relation to this event ?, is there any significance ?

I mention CRF because it is adjacent to the new buildings CRF adds across the bridge from Dragonsbridge

Map location centre screen here http://srmap.uesp.net/?locx=-86513&locy=68570&zoom=16

Possibly related to Dawnguard since that's right outside of one of the DG dungeons?

I've never seen this either and it's not something CRF enabled.

Ah, I may have an idea. Are these lights very, very bright ? Do they disappear/move if you change the angle you look at them ? Do they appear at a specific day hour or weather ? If you save/reload or enter a 'player.kill' in console, do they vanish ? And what is this thin white line in the middle lower part of your picture ? Can you provide the savegame at the exact point where you saw this ? (with the issue present and visible at the moment just before you saved)

Sorry guys, its not a vanilla thing at all, its Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp adds these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17609/?

I just dont recall seeing anything similar mentioned in the description, but I guess thats mod authors artistic license :)

*What this mod does exactly*

-Vanilla lighting done right!

-If there's two fires, there will now be two lights, not one stuck in the middle.

-Also fixes where there is a light source near a wall/corner but light emits from the center of the room.

-Where there's a candle, fire, window, torch... there will be light. Where there's not, no light.

-Fixes a ton of instances where exterior lights didn't light the landscape, usually meaning the ground right under them

-Currently affects all major areas and a large amount of dungeons and misc. locations.

-Includes all outdoor areas, working on dungeons now.

-Changes the radius/brightness of lights to more realistic and uniform levels.

-Makes light coming from the sun in interiors reflect the time of day.

-Is still a Work In Progress (it doesn't cover every area) and will be for a long time... it's a BIG world after all, patience :)

-Causes nearly-zero performance loss in non-JIT areas. The only areas which will see any noticeable hit are Helgen Keep and the Bard's College due to the amount of JIT scripting.

Edit : Nico the thin white line is rain frozen in motion

Confirmed. It's a mod feature, and it's rather cool (at least to my taste :D). Using the Mfg console SKSE mod helps with finding which plugin a given reference belongs to :

Relighting%20Skyrim.jpg