[WIP] Uncut Items

Leonardo

Hello everybody!

Recently I released the Rune Staff mod and after a quick test in-game I had no choice than to delete the mod from 2-3 sites, because I discover I made an error and I was not happy about it plus there were other things too.

Today I tried to fix the most annoying issue and so far I can't figure it out what I did wrong, because I don't know how to get the enchantments charged of those Rune staff and ready to use in-game as any staff.

So how should I do it properly and if you know anything about how to do things in CK then please share your knowledge and I appreciate any help I can get. :)

Leo,

Is your question

- how to create the staff in the CK?

- how to create the enchantment/magic effect in the CK?

- or how to add the enchantment to the staff?

I'm sorry, it's not really clear what kind of direction you're looking for.

Is your question

- how to create the staff in the CK?

- how to create the enchantment/magic effect in the CK?

- or how to add the enchantment to the staff?

I'm sorry, it's not really clear what kind of direction you're looking for.

No.  I know how to create a new unique ID and add an enchantment to the staff in CK.  What I mean is that the staff isn't charged meaning I cannot use the staff in-game nor can I either re-charge the staff with a soul gem.

It's my understanding the box labeled Enchantment determines the charges. It's right under the Enchanting box.

It's my understanding the box labeled Enchantment determines the charges. It's right under the Enchanting box.

So do I too.  But the fact is that there is a positive number in the enchantment field in each staff as far I can tell and the only thing I did was to change that a little perhaps I changed the value in the wrong way.  Also note that there isn't a negative number.

I'll try again tomorrow after a few hours of sleep since I'm getting a little tired right now. :sleeping:

Although not related to this mod, but I do have another question regarding NPC that's commenting for not having clothes on when I've it.  How do I fix that? :unsure:

• 7 months later...

someone posted about this on nexus, i think Emma of the vilja companion mod did the commenting of this

anyway the clothing or armor for some reason has a value of 0 try putting on a ring or amulet of at least 1 gold and they will quit commenting that u are naked 

someone posted about this on nexus, i think Emma of the vilja companion mod did the commenting of this

anyway the clothing or armor for some reason has a value of 0 try putting on a ring or amulet of at least 1 gold and they will quit commenting that u are naked 

What thread did you read that on Nexus?

Nope won't work, so I think there must be something else that I need to change in CK.

The only thing that's custom made is this replacer for the Greybeards robe, so how can my character get comments of being naked when using vanilla Greybeards robe with the replacer I linked to.