[OB-WBMSA] Rebuilding Bashed Patch Error

Leonardo

This is my first time I had an error when rebuilding the bashed patch on two accounts the first one Wrye Bash prevented the bashed patch to be automatically active and before my second attempt I activated the bashed patch before rebuilding it.

I got this error twice.  What exactly is wrong have Wrye Bash hit a bug or have I trigger a bug/glitch in Wrye Bash 304.3 (Stand Alone) CBash v0.6.0 - Default [sI]?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\basher.pyo", line 7670, in Execute
  File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 15070, in buildPatch
  File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 1636, in getMastersUsed
  File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 386, in getOrdered
  File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 5754, in getOrdered
  File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 5754, in <lambda>
  File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 1516, in __cmp__
  File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 1028, in getCase
  File "ntpath.pyo", line 402, in normpath
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'startswith'

I added all available tweaks you could for the races.  If you need to know what settings there is before rebuilding the bashed patch then let me and I'll provide a picture or the content of a log.

DS provided a solution and that seems to work just fine.

It seems to me that Wrye Bash for an unknown reason corrupts the bashed patch like *dirty* rebuilding the bashed patch residue is injected into the bashed patch.  Of course this is only my observations.

However deleting the bashed patch and add a new one seems to fix this oddity.  I don't know how, but it does fix this problem.  Anyway everything seems to be working and the LOD files generation is completed.

I thought it worked but no it didn't work.  Now is there another weird issue and it started to emerge when I was just to begin to rebuild the bashed patch.  If more information is needed then let me know and I'll provide it.