Yatul in Gerdur's House

Earendil

So.. I was in Gerdur's House (where Ralof hangs out) in Riverwood and I used the bed to sleep, after I woke up, some Orc named Yatul was talking about someone called Mauhulakh or something. I have USKP, and DLC related patches (from the version currently uploaded at Nexus). That's my second weird encounter in Skyrim after started a new game (fresh install). The first was a super powered Spider in Helgen, see here for the post.. If this is a known issue, how I'm supposed to get rid of her now? Will she return to whatever she was supposed to be on her own or do I have to use some console trick or something?

I've seen her or one of the other orcs randomly show up around Whiterun using 1.3.3.  I suspect the fix to Bug #12934 to stop them from being on a guard schedule 24/7 exposed some other problem.

After checking UESP, that's exactly what's been reported.  So this isn't an issue with the new stuff, at least.

There's about 3 or 4 threads on this already. :P

Yes, it is a known issue. Yes, it will be fixed with the new updates (already in the beta's). Just ignore her for now, she'll go back to where she's supposed to be.

Heh alright then, I'll just let her follow me around.. I am the Dragonborn after all, better get used to having stalker fangirls around :grinning:

Thanks for the reply.

This issue with Yatul has been happening to me on 1.3.3c after I sleep. She just suddenly appears out of nowhere, then she will slowly walk back to the Orc stronghold (Narzulbur) in Eastmarch.

Arthmoor said it is fixed with the beta 2.0.0, so I can deal with this until 2.0.0 comes out of beta.