drop sound

VaultDuke

I imagine it's just the havok materials:

bhkCollisionObject > bhkRigidBody > bhkConvexVerticesShape > (Block Details) SkyrimHavokMaterial

hm, i tried to have a look at bandoliers and pouches, but it seems there is no bhkConvexVerticesShape on the ground models, but bhkMoppBVTreeShapethere is a SkyrimHavokMaterial inside set to 0.

so, would it be safe to set the havop material on that note or is the mesh simply not set up propperly for skyrim?

Ah yes, the collision blocks are different depending on the models. If the HavokMaterial field is there then as far as I'm aware it's safe to change :)

Try it out and test it in game, worst that can happen is it you have to put it back to 0

Well you've got both the sound made upon dropping an object from the inventory (made while in the inventory menu) and the sound made by the actual object hitting the floor.

The in CK one is the inventory sound and the havok material is what affects the sound when it hits the floor/any other surface.

ok, in this case, the CK settings are not what i am concerned about, i know how to set up those. indeed, whati was looking for were the ground hit sound.

i switched them all over to a havok material i saw fit and will let you know if it worked, once i get some time to test it ingame.

thanks for the help.