Companions Bug after "Proving Honor" (video link inside)

Zombie_Head

AekOo, on 26 Sept 2013 - 4:34 PM, said:

Ok

I have : GetQuestRunning >> 0.00

Does it a manipulation to make >> 1.00 ?

Edit : For information the quest's marker shows : http://www.noelshack.com/2013-39-1380189988-2013-09-26-00004-2.jpg

If C02 isn't running, that means that everything that controls the joining ceremony isn't running, so you can't advance the quest.

Now check if a quest called C02Kicker is running.

No idea - PrinceShroob asked you for the information, I simply helped you to obtain it.

Thanks you :)

If C02 isn't running, that means that everything that controls the joining ceremony isn't running, so you can't advance the quest.

Now check if a quest called C02Kicker is running.

GetQuest Running C02Kicker >> 1.00

When I'm outside of witherun

and

GetQuest Running C02Kicker >> 0.00

when i'm inside witherun.

Edit : Oh wait, I saw that :

"Sorry it's such a pain. Like NemesisTheWarlock wrote, some of these quests are just rather fragile. What is supposed to happen is that when you pick up the fragment of Wuuthrad in Dustman's Cairn, there is a quest named C02Kicker that is started. C02Kicker does absolutely nothing except that there is a trigger area in Whiterun that checks if that quest is running and if so, when the player enters the trigger area, it starts the C02 quest--which is what puts Vilkas out in front of Jorrvaskr to greet the player, and contains the induction ceremony. That's why mods that edit Whiterun can cause problems with this: they can interfere with the trigger area, and then the whole thing collapses. So as far as console commands, it may be as simple as: startquest C02Kicker setstage C02Kicker 200 to get Vilkas out in front of Jorrvaskr to greet you, after you return to Whiterun. The thing is, as I mentioned, if you have a mod that is messing with these vanilla trigger areas in Whiterun, there's always the possibility that it could cause similar problems for other quests later on. So even if the console commands work now, it would be good to identify what the conflict is."

I will try.

Edit : It doesn't work too ... I think or i did it bad.

Ok,

I tried some codes with the console :

like startquest C02Kicker and I deactived some mods which modify witherun, i think .. but it doesn't work better

I don't no what can i do ... :(

So, C02Kicker ended without C02 starting; that means that some mod of your is editing C02 and causing it not to start, or has killed, disabled, or flagged as reserved Kodlak, Skjor, Vilkas, Aela, or Farkas.

Ok !

I think it work again !

Maybe the cause of this problem was one of these mods : Requiem or Extensible Follower Framework ; or Bring out your dead

I check

Thanks for the help