Belethor won't selling

fw1374

Before jumping to conclusions I have googled it. I tried faction adding, killing-resurrecting-recycling, Belethor fix mod and that kind of solutions. Also Belethor never died, it has no coffin in catacombs.

Here is my problem:

I had an old character with no problems with Belethor. After adding lots of mods, I wanted to start with a new character, when i reached to Whiterun, Belethor has no option "What do you have to sell?"

-What it has to do with USKP?

When I disable USKP the selling options re-appears, but this time Belethor won't buy or sell anything. When i searched this bug, it says USKP solved this bug with version 1.3.1 but USKP only makes selling option to disappear for me. :)

I suspect either SkyUI or USKP, when i disable SkyUI, my game crashes at waiting screen. When I uninstall Unofficial patches option re-appears but i'm not able to buy or sell. Also my old character still has no problems with Belethor, even after mods.

I use BOSS to sort my mods.

My mod list (Most of them are cosmetic except "Run for your lives" and "when vampires attack"):

http://ge.tt/946y52f/v/0?c

My  save:

http://ge.tt/946y52f/v/1?c

Thank you for advance!

If Belethor was killed at any point while you were trying to fix him, and you retained that save, you're SOL.

If you kill him, with the USKP enabled, does Ysolda sell?

I had an old character with no problems with Belethor. After adding lots of mods, I wanted to start with a new character, when i reached to Whiterun, Belethor has no option "What do you have to sell?"

It depends what game patch and USKP version your old character is based on, but also what game patch you added more mods and started a new game.

All this factors can be a direct/indirect cause for your issue with Belethor.  Of course I could be wrong about this.

If Belethor was killed at any point while you were trying to fix him, and you retained that save, you're SOL.

If you kill him, with the USKP enabled, does Ysolda sell?

Sorry for the late answer.

I have a seperate save before doing anything, at the front door of his shop, infact in that save i haven't seen Belethor even once. 

When i kill him with USKP enabled, before his corpse disappears, Ysolda shows up but she has no selling options either!! (Maybe the shop is cursed O_o)

It depends what game patch and USKP version your old character is based on, but also what game patch you added more mods and started a new game.

All this factors can be a direct/indirect cause for your issue with Belethor.  Of course I could be wrong about this.

Latest SKSE, USKP (1.3.2) and Patch (1.9) from the start.

Hmm... I wonder if your issue could be related to this bug and you need to read every post about that.