Help with Bash

Dallen68

My hardrive got erased, so I had to reformat and re-install windows (and other things); any way when I did, the only thing that was co-operating was the 64-bit edition of Vista. While I was at it, I put 7 on there. It took me a few days to get all the drivers installed....Anyway, once I was back on steam, and Oblivion, I downloaded the new bash (freestanding) and whenever I click on it it says "...looking for (something).py" So, I went back and got the python that was beside it, but same deal. Right now, the only mod I have is OOO-pretty much everything else I need to get my game (kinda) the way it was requires BASH to be functional. :help:

Do you mean the v293 installer, or the standalone version?The installer needs the python 04a package installed, the standalone doesn't require python so that would be a strange error. It does however require MSVC redist files.

And you installed everything in the python 04a package? There's like, 4 or 5 things that need to install.Did you look in your DataMopy folder to see if that file it wants is there?

It's possible I didn't install something. I only remember the one thing from python. Ok, got it to work. Apparently, I have to launch it from the executable in the mopy folder.