Unique Staff Mesh/Textures

Kayle

So, I'm looking to make a mage-like character, and I was wondering if any of you had stumbled across any nie looking unique staff weapons. I saw one in a picture on TESNexus but I have been yet unable to find it. If I can find the picture again, I'll link it and maybe you guys will recognize it.

I can't honestly say that I'd noticed any, but I generally use swords & bows almost exclusively when I play. :shrug:I vaguely seem to recall that Dwip or Hana had worked on a set of staves at one point that got posted (images anyway) to comments on Samson's blog, but it's been a long time now and I don't have a clue where specifically to point you anymore. I also don't know how unique looking they were per se either. ...the more that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was Dwip trying to make a staff for one of his or Samson's mods... and I want to say that it was before Dwip's & Hana's sword work.

I actually ended up finding the staff that I saw in one of the screenshots, it was included with the set of robes, (which aren't all that good looking, but..) so I downloaded that mod and I'm going to pull the staff out of it.

Ah, glad you found a solution cause I can't help. I don't do mages in any way, shape or form so know nothing about staves.Meaning, I didn't retex any. :)

Actually what Hanaisse and I did was katanas. Only staff I ever did was a retex for AFK_Weye. I could probably figure out how to do one easily enough, if pressed, but.

Ah, see, I was right, I did remember Dwip having retexed one once upon a time for one of his mods. Sorry about the vagueness of my recollection, it's been awhile and was just the one time. :shrug:Anyway, glad to hear that you found something that'll work for you regardless.