This flag is too big!

Arthmoor

WTF?http://www.iguanadons.net/gallery/Big-Flag-475.htmlThat flag, it is big. It's not supposed to be. I even copied it directly from the Open Cities folder which uses precisely the same flag and shows up at a normal size.

I bet :PAll I care about though is figuring out what went wrong here so it can be fixed, otherwise I guess the flag will have to get dropped.

Funny you should mention that, because I was just rereading stuff from last year, and I had the same thing happen in Bravil. And that was with OCC.Peeking, btw. Peeking.

Well then I obviously don't get what the problem is. Considering it's the same mesh in use with OCC/OCR that's flying over the prison as we speak without being ridiculously oversized. It's not mission critical though, so if I can't get it to behave I'll just drop it.

lol, that's hilarious.Does it look normal in the CS?I would just copy another flag mesh over the one you already copied, but that's me cuz my shit likes to corrupt whenever it feels like it. Failing that, try going there on a clean save.

Yep, looks perfectly sane in the CS. That's why I didn't figure there was a problem until I stepped out and saw that.I already copied the working flag mesh from Open Cities, it didn't help.

I already copied the working fag mesh from Open Cities' date=' it didn't help.[/quote']Believe it or not, I made a similar typo today. In a much more public place. whistle.gif

Guess I'll try a clean save then :PCause it's the same flag mesh. I don't get it.

Yeah, well I don't like it either then. Nothing seems to work, so I'll just drop it for now. It's not terribly important. Don't get why it works just fine for OC Outer Districts though. So WTF Oblivion?