Getting NPC Vampire to feed on another NPC

AndalayBay

Is it possible to get an NPC vampire to feed on another NPC? It doesn't appear that the animations exist. Is there anyway to access the PC's feeding animations and add them to an NPC? Even if that was possible, I don't know what kind of package I would define for the NPC so that I could play the animations...

Pretty sure you'll find the anim under "sleeping" in the idles editor. Would think you could make a copy and have it set to play on that particular NPC has a particular package. I would think a travel package to an XMarkerHeading object would work, get them to the right place and right orientation.

Use Item At coupled with a token item would also do what you want pretty well, if the Travel pack doesn't.

I had a look at those animations and I don't think they include the feeding animation. It appears that they are the animations for showing the NPC getting into and out of the bed. The vampire sleep animation has the NPC on his back, so the animations for getting into and out of bed are different too I guess. I'm not concerned about getting the NPC to lay down - I know that's doable. But I want to have a vampire NPC feed on the guy who's laying down and that seems to be the animation that's missing.It looks like we should be able to create a brand new animation though, so I guess that's what we'd need to do.

Since the player can do this and it's viewable in 3rd person, the animation has to exist for it somewhere. The only problem may be if the animation for it is locked away inside the executable.

I had a look at those animations and I don't think they include the feeding animation. It appears that they are the animations for showing the NPC getting into and out of the bed. The vampire sleep animation has the NPC on his back' date=' so the animations for getting into and out of bed are different too I guess. I'm not concerned about getting the NPC to lay down - I know that's doable. But I want to have a vampire NPC feed on the guy who's laying down and that seems to be the animation that's missing.

It looks like we should be able to create a brand new animation though, so I guess that's what we'd need to do.[/quote']Have another look, under Sleeping/GoToSleep.

:rolleyes: Found 'em.

Thanks Sigurd :grinning:

I feel like the Jeeves of modding.*goes back to polishing shoes.*