Mesh Request

Arthmoor

I need a quick mesh done up for something. It should be fairly simple. I need a numeral 3, in the same style as these:meshesclutter

Heh. TESA desperately needs a good file search then cause nothing turned up when I searched for "number" there.

Oh, it was, but the search function didn't reveal it and by the time I got there to look, someone else had answered the request with a fine looking #3.

Also, the whole of TESA must be buried in their Halloween mods. Or the voice people are all on permanent hiatus except Greenwarden.

What voice people? lol They're very few and far between. I think even DR is having difficulty lining people up for RST.So you're going with the one that person made? I dunno about the search function, I just remembered I'd seen that resource a long time ago when I browsed the entire downloads section. Since numbers are rare in Oblivion I guess it kinda stuck out. I bet you're making the # 13 for your halloween mod :P

Yeah, I'm getting that whole "what voice people" vibe but at least I got a response :P The rumor topic works and the quest update it's tied to fires, but without the voice file you'll have no idea something is being said until after it happens. So I can either wait to see if I get more responses, or switch it to the old stand-by method I used in Molapi and just have the "rumor" pop up after a day or two when you're in an IC cell.Um... yes. The #3 thing is for the Halloween mod, and more I cannot say.

Yes, you will, because it's part of a contest mod that's going to be judged so we're not allowed to talk about what we're doing.