NRAB or just dumb Legion Patrols?

Hana

So, I was riding down the road around Half Way Inn enjoying the scenery when I spotted 2 guard patrols riding along on the other side of the Inn, in the grassy area. They were together at first, then split up. Patrol 1Patrol 2I followed one of them, he did eventually turn around, reached the road and continued. After helping him kill a wisp, I ref'd him.My question is; why were they off the road? Is this their usual patrol route or does someone need to have a chat with Roadsman Warren?Nothing really disastrous, just odd.Oh yeah, forgot to mention this guy also, who was riding up on the hill instead of the road from Leyawiin near White Stallion Lodge. He's a vanilla Legion guard.Are my patrolman taking too much skooma?

Your patrolmen, aside from wearing uniforms I don't recognize, are suffering from a lack of pathing. Have you installed the road record files? Are you by chance using that one MMM plugin that broke path grids and needs to be updated? Diverse something....

NRAB 4.5.7 with this patch for road records.bashpatch.jpgNo MMM or OOO or any of that stuff for me. No extra travellers and no UL's either (except BRR).

Well something is wrecking it. I just checked the road record and there are no broken links that might cause something like that. They're sticking to the roads for me.

Funny, but then again we're talking about my game.What's that console command that shows pathing? Next time I go in-game I'll double check.

TPG shows the path nodes and lines connecting them.TPL will show you the purple line representing the path the NPCs in the area are trying to follow. That purple line should be roughly equal to the road record.

Oh, well, I was just in and used TPG. There's clearly a blue path node along the road, various red nodes around the surrounding area.I followed young Roadsman Warren down the road just to watch his behaviour (yeah, I'm extremely bored and have nothing better to do than follow men around in my game). The jerk got killed when he reached the Gold road and went after a wisp so I couldn't watch him as he made his way back toward the Half Way Inn. But lucky enough another dude came along so I followed him back. No odd behaviour, he went along the road as ordered.So, I don't know why they were off the road. My only guess is there's Nisan Cave fairly close to the back of the Inn with spawns. Perhaps they'd gone after them before. :shrug: