Skyrim Alternate Start not loading

Secksy

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I dunno where it's best to post this

I'm using Skyrim 1.6.659 with SKSE 2.0.2

I've disabled all plugins except for Live another life 4.2.1 and the unofficial patch.

I've downloaded and installed  the Unofficial Patch from Nexus, 4.3.0a, But I think it won't work with my Edition of Skyrim. Perhaps that is what is causing LAL to not work. When Skyrim starts, it goes to the wagon scene instead of the LAL room.

I've looked all over Nexus and here to find a previous version of the unofficial patch but I can't find it. I would like to try fixing my game by attempting to use an older version of the unofficial patch. Can you help me?

Or maybe this is a known bug, with a known fix.... Could you help me with that? I would like to use LAL instead of going through that long wagon ride.

Or is that it.... the January update killed your mod too and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts on possibly fixing this.

Thank you

I am not the author, but this has come up often enough that I can respond with a high level of confidence. 

Live Another Life and the Unofficial Patch are ONLY supported on the current version of the game.  Your remedy is to update to the current version of the game, the current UP and the current LAL.  No other supported recourse exists. 

And do not be surprised it this post gets moved to the LAL (or UP) : Bethesda Games > The Elder Scrolls  > TES V: Skyrim Special Edition > Mod Releases > [RELz] Alternate Start - Live Another Life

So, I feel like this has been adequately answered. Given the OP hasn't come back in five days I think this is best locked.

• Sigurð Stormhand locked this topic