About This File
This is the Skyrim Special Edition version, if you want the Normal Skyrim version then click here.
If you would like to leave me a donation I'd appreciate it.
!! Make sure you have gone through your character creation process on a new game before activating this mod or otherwise the displays in the Trophy room might not work. You can still fix this later-on by completely resetting the mod but that requires some more effort !!
Requires Skyrim Special Edition
- This mod is not to be uploaded or used anywhere else, not even in mod lists, no monetary gains can ever be made from my mod, not even free donations/patreon/etc, no patches/replacers of/requiring my mod are allowed.
- Permission is never granted to be used on websites that have a none-revocable/infinite distribution license, if a website does not grant you the ability to permanently delete your own files then don't even bother asking me.
- I reserve the right to change/revoke these permissions at any point, you must agree to the changed permissions in the future regardless of any circumstances.
- Any changes, use of content or translations of this mod will require my explicit permission, contact me. (you will have to agree to all the above and mention me as the original author)
- This mod adds a growable Telvanni town in the middle of Lake Ilinalta on the exact same spot as the Lady Stone, North of Falkreath.
- It consists of two mushroom towers and seven mushroom pods circling around the main tower (the player's home).
- Upon arrival the island is deserted and it is up to the player to grow and build it up to its full potential.
- New npcs can be hired to give it a small town feeling and are realistic regarding their appearance, clothing and use of weaponry/spells. They also keep themselves busy with chores during the day and sleep at night.
- Courier Letter -- A courier in-game will give you a letter from Neloth, this letter is necessary to begin building the town, for the "immersion" version you will have to become a member of House Telvanni first, or you can use the "normal" version where the courier will come to you instantly without any requirements.
- Grow and Build -- It is up to the player to construct everything and hire the NPCs, the first thing you need to do is grow certain buildings through the Saplings and then use the workbench to build the interiors, take a look at the video tutorial or the forum tutorial. There is a cheat version where all materials are included in a chest which is located on top of the construction bench on the island, use this version if you don't feel like gathering all the resources required to construct the town.
- Player Tower -- Your personal home where you can store all your items and have your spouse and kids move in, you can build either 2, 4 or 6 beds for your adopted children. It includes displays where you can store your dragon masks/daedric artifacts/etc... There is also an enchanting table, alchemy table, staff enchanter, disenchantment font, bone grinder station where you can turn mammoth tusks into powder, a statue that will give you the "Divayth Fyr" blessing and a Soul Gem Altar where you can create/upgrade your own soul gems from normal gems and ore.
- Consilium Tower -- Secondary tower for the NPCs that includes an Apothecary Shop, a Kitchen area, Library area and a Temple area where you and NPCs can pray to all the Divines.
- General Stores -- Shop dealing in general goods, she sells Limeware/Ceramic/Glass clutter items and two new magical drinks.
- Blacksmith -- Shop dealing in weapons and armor, it includes a smelter, anvil, workbench, grindstone, tanning rack. The blacksmith also sells custom armors like Morrowind Glass, Bonemold and Chitin.
- Catacombs -- An underground area located on the North shore of the lake away from the actual town, here you can "reanimate" new creatures, buy new destruction spells and one new weapon enchantment. After you build the Catacomb through the workbench you can use the small fishing boat on the island to travel there quickly.
- Bathing Area -- A small pool area in the exterior for NPCs to relax, NPCs will take off/on clothing when entering/exiting.
- Greenhouse -- There are two gardens where you can grow your own plants, one is located in your Tower Cavern and one inside the Consilium Tower.
- Fish Hatchery -- A pretty big hatchery where you can breed your own fish.
- HD Telvanni Robes and Hood -- Six different colors for the robes, buy enchanted ones from the wizard and unenchanted ones from the servant.
- New Conjuration Creatures and Pets -- 9 new conjuration spells that you buy from either the wizard or the catacomb merchants, 4 Dwarven automatons that you need to construct yourself through the Dwemer workbench inside the Cavern, a Chaurus spider and a small Elven girl.
- NPCs and Followers -- A merchant, blacksmith, alchemist, farmer, bard, chef, wizard, servant, huntress and 4 guards.(all guards are followers)
- Automated Storage -- Construct a small Dwarven spider through the Dwemer workbench, any items given to this spider will be placed automatically in different containers around your home. This system is completely optional and if you don't like it you can even deconstruct the Dwarven spider.
- Spider Imbuing -- Build your own Spider Imbuing Chamber (or not, its optional) and throw your small spider minions at your enemies like a madman!
- Recall Spell -- Once the Player Tower is grown you can buy the "Recall to Tel Nalta" spell from the wizard, costs 100 magicka to cast and can only be used every two hours (will show up in your "powers" list upon learning).
- Improved Navmesh -- All added content has been provided with new navmeshes, NPCs follow wherever you go.
- Optimized Exterior -- Most objects that are out of your view around the town will get disabled, this allows for less CPU to be used and a significant increase in FPS.
- TES5EDIT Cleaned -- First cleaned automatically and then checked manually to make sure everything is in order.
- Always make back-up saves before trying new mods.
- Make sure you are far away from Lake Ilinalta before installing.
- Nexus Mod Manager: download the .ESP and .BSA files and activate it to install.
- Manual: open the 7zip file, then drag and drop the .ESP and .BSA files into Skyrim's Data folder.
- Dismiss all potential followers from my mod, make sure none of them are actively following you.
- Make sure you are far away from Tel Nalta (go to a small interior like Whiterun-Breezehome) and make a new save game.
- Deactivate and uninstall from Nexus Mod Manager, or manually delete the mod.
- Load your last save game, wait 40+ days (use the console command "set timescale to 300000" and wait a minute, then use the console command "set timescale to 20") and finally save your game again.
- Compatible with every mod except those that modify the same exterior cells as Tel Nalta.
- Not Compatible with Tel Avius SE , It is in fact the same mod, except moved to a different location and lots of extras were removed.
- Compatible with Moon and Star, but only if you install the Compatibility Patch for it.
- My Home Is Your Home : Set any follower on home/sleep/work/guard wherever you like.
- Hearthfire multiple adoptions : Enables you to move your spouse and children to different homes. Once you have this mod installed, go inside the Upper Tower interior and cast the "bless home" spell, now go talk to your spouse and kids and tell them to move to the new home.
~~My Other Mods~~
- Floating Grass Fix -- Also try waiting a few days far away from the town so it can reset and the grass doesn't float anymore.
- Newly hired NPCs can appear in T-pose and have no dialogue at first, just leave and come back a bit later and they will be fine.
- Elven Child Eriëlin forever following you, unable to ask her to leave, same thing for the creatures you summon from the Catacomb Summon Alter, unable to get rid of those creatures -> read the forum topic and leave detailed information!
- Pet followers dialogues glitching out after combat (Dwarven automatons, Chaurus spider, Elven girl) -- This is something I can't seem to fix, but if you enter a new interior or fast travel then the dialogues will reset and work again. If that doesn't work and you use a mod like AFT then make them wait somewhere and leave them, they will return home automatically after a while.
- With the "grow and build" system there could be activators and markers that don't fully activate unless you wait 40+ days far away from Tel Nalta which will make them reset and become fully active. It is recommended to do this once all buildings have been grown, all interiors have been build and all npcs are activated. Some of the things that might not work properly due to inactive markers are: -Consilium Tower elevator -Dwemer workbench -Bonegrinder station -Spouse and kids system - Artifact displays in the Trophy room(like Masks and Daedric artifacts).
- If the Artifact displays inside the Trophy room are not working for you even after you waited 40+ days far away from Tel Nalta then I suggest the following steps to fix them:
-deactivated Tel Nalta from your mod list.
-load game, save game, exit game.
-activate Tel Nalta in your mod list, it is preferred you now use the cheat version so you can quickly rebuild the town.
-load game, Tel Nalta is gone, regrow/rebuild it completely.
-head over to a small interior far away from Tel Nalta, preferably an interior like Breezehome with minimal NPC activity.
-open console and type "set timescale to 300000", close console, just wait and do nothing for like 30 seconds.(40+ days must pass)
-open console and type "set timescale to 20".
-press T and manually wait for 5 days.
-go back to Tel Nalta and test the Artifact displays.
(the reason these displays did not work for you is probably because you had Tel Nalta activated in the very beginning on a new game, I believe this makes the scripts for those displays bug out, so if you wish to avoid this in the future then you should only enable Tel Nalta after the beginning carriage scene has ended.)
- Safe Storage -- The following containers are safe to store items: all containers in the Player Tower (Tower Lower & Tower Upper), the small strongbox in the Tower Cavern, the small chest on the carpenters workbench in the exterior and the "dragonborn's chest" in the Catacombs. The following interiors are safe to drop items on the floor: only your Player Tower (Tower Lower & Tower Upper). All the other containers and interiors are set to respawn so they are not safe to store or drop your items.
- Black Book and Elder Scroll displays -- Can only be build from the workbench once you have completed all their related quests, this is done to avoid issues where players would store these quest items while the quests still needed them since this could potentially break the quests.
- Train skills -- You can train your spell/archery/weapon skills by hitting the target dummies or other things that the npcs use to practice upon.
- Trash Container -- The Barrel at the exterior pool area will reset every 7 days, so you can dump all your useless junk in there.
- Apiaries -- Your bees will work hard and apiaries will respawn ingredients every 3 days.
- Ilinalta's Deep fortress -- This is that sunken fortress just North of Tel Nalta. The walls have been removed and the towers/entrances moved more inland to make the lake larger. (see picture "Ilinalta's Deep Fortress entrances")
- Lady Stone -- Has been moved to the main land, behind the farm in the exterior. (see picture "Lady Stone Location")
- Bard NPC (Tidus) annoying you? -- If he is annoying you too much with hes singing you can talk to him to dismiss him, if you regret doing that you can always re-hire him from the Hire Boards again
- Wait Time -- To make waiting go faster, open console and type "TFC", one day will pass in a second now instead of waiting for every single hour to pass, when done type "TFC" again.
- Wait 40+ Days -- If you need to wait this long then I suggest you open the console and type "set timescale to 300000", close the console and then do nothing for like 30 seconds, when done type "set timescale to 20" and then just do nothing for a few minutes so the script engine can catch up.(its preferred you do this in an interior with no npcs, like Breezehome.)
- Decorate your home -- If you want to place items perfectly inside your home then you need to dump the items on the ground, exit home, re-enter home, place them where you like. If you don't do this then the items will just bounce around the next time you re-enter the home. This trick applies to all the homes in the game.
- Don't like certain items/plants/trees? -- You can always open the console in game, select the item, type "disable" or "markfordelete" to remove it. When using "markfordelete" you need to save and load again, but beware that the item will be gone forever, and make sure you have a backup save ready in case you deleted the wrong item. You can also use these commands to make your home interior better by removing clutter items you otherwise cannot pick up.
- RussianRanger for personally helping with scripting (grow and build system)!
- Mrpdean for Tel Mithryn modular meshes, extra containers and personally helping with mesh editing!
- rockyourazz for the exterior optimization system!
- fileosoft for fixing some textures.
- ubuntufreakdragon for the summon altar script.
- ps46183 for door animations on noble desk and cabinet.
- sLoPpYdOtBiGhOlE for the lights and dining table script.
- Tarshana for converting the mod to Skyrim Special Edition.
- ice_fan1436 for converting the MoonAndStar compatibility patch to Skyrim Special Edition.
- dptheslothking for making a nice video.
- Earrindo for telvanni assets.
- Stoverjm & Blary for open books.
- Blary for alchemy clutter, potionshelf, booksets, foodcontainer, openbooks, ingredients wall art.
- Oaristys for resources, pack and jars.
- Runspect, Stroti, Darkfox127, LilaMue, Garnet, Tlaffoon, CD Projekt for resources.
- Elinen & Ztree for water plants.
- Tueffelachtein for craftingtables and general displays.
- Tamira, Birdy & Yughues aka Nobiax for new plants.
- Rafuel for telvanni robes and hood.
- Grace Darkling for telvanni robes.
- Vicn, Dogtown1 for creature assets.
- alanovichromanov for draugr assets.
- JonesTheBond, ChampionofHircine, 1shoedpunk for telvanni assets.
- InsanitySorrow for headstones, rugs, potions, soulgems, pillows, telescope, clock, chessboard.
- Lilith for Ready Clutter.
- The_Funktasm for silverware replacement and morrowind clutter.
- THusky for morrowind armors.
- B1gBadDaddy for improve skill script on target dummies.
- Tumbajamba for armored death hound meshes.
- Ragna_Rok for axe meshes.
- XunAmarox for disenchantment script.
- SrRamrod for stained glass lanterns.
- neuroliquidity for bedroll mesh and texture.
- Ranaline & tokkimoon for children assets.
- gosthy for spider imbuing extended.
What's New in Version 2.10 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now