Admins, please delete my account

Archus

So I downloaded the file I needed, and I don't think I'll be using the site anymore (sorry), and I really, REALLY don't like having a loose account out there. So please, I ask that the admins delete my account. Please also keep in mind that I'm not leaving because the site is bad (It's far from it, I'm sure) but I just feel more comfortable using other sites.

If the mod in question is only available on this site I would keep this account, in case the mod is updated.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:04 AM, Archus said:

So I downloaded the file I needed, and I don't think I'll be using the site anymore (sorry), and I really, REALLY don't like having a loose account out there. So please, I ask that the admins delete my account. Please also keep in mind that I'm not leaving because the site is bad (It's far from it, I'm sure) but I just feel more comfortable using other sites.

If you care about privacy, next time
1) use a random throwaway email
2) use a random username & (generated) password

Then there's no point deleting the account, just so you have to make a new one when a mod like CRF or AS-LAL is updated. These are not being updated on Nexus anymore.

Edited by jbrianj

On 6/26/2023 at 7:04 AM, Archus said:

Apologies for the late reply.

I you would like to have your account deleted you will need to contact an Admin by PM. We don't take public requests for account deletion.