USSEP changes to Gregor

Psyber Raven

According to the unofficial wiki, the USSEP changes Gregor's default weapon from a greatsword to a one handed sword to match his skills.  However, the patch notes are not specific on the fix.  I just became Thane of the Pale (USSEP installed), and Gregor very definitely is still equipped with a greatsword.  So what was the actual fix?  Changing his class?  Increasing his 2 handed skill?  Or is something off here?  Thanks in advance.

It is also possible that a mod lower in your load order is over-riding the change made by the Unofficial Patch.

UESP has the details wrong on that fix. He wasn't given a one-handed sword to match the skill set. He was set to be a 2H warrior class instead. So he should still be wielding that greatsword as expected.

EDIT: Being a wiki, I figured what the hell, I'll fix the incorrect information.

• Thanks 2

Like me and others, they read it the wrong way

• Gregor (BYOHHousecarlPale) is configured as a 1 Handed weapon warrior (good), but was equipped with a 2H sword (bad). (Bug #12275)

Instead of

Gregor (BYOHHousecarlPale) is configured as a 1 Handed weapon warrior (bad), but was equipped with a 2H sword (good). (Bug #12275)

All good. :P

Thanks all for the fast replies.

Arthmoor:  Thanks for the clarification, and for fixing the wiki!

Imsteam:  USSEP was installed at the start of the game.  And I read the wiki the same way you did!

Pseron Wyrd:  Only other mod installed is the Gildergreen Regrown.

I pretty much always give my followers upgraded gear.  Based on the (mistaken) wiki, I was gonna give Gregor a Nordic Sword & Shield.  Looks like it's gonna be a Nordic Greatsword instead.