VR games

Archmark

A sign of life from me! I'm going skiing tomorrow, so I'll post this now before I'm hospitalized.

Anyway, I finally got a new computer along with a VR headset. I've had couple of disappointments (Robinson, Hitman 3's VR-mode) but overall it has been pretty friggin' great and I've had loads of fun with Blade and Sorcery and Half-Life: Alyx. VR is still pretty expensive, but I certainly recommend trying it out if you get the opportunity.

00:27 is not the way a young woman would stand up from a crouching position. I disabled my microphone, but I think you can still hear my grunting and knees crunching. Also, naming videos is hard! Writing descriptions is hard! Gaah!

Skyrim VR awaits... but... the 28-page mod installation guide named Ultimate VR Essentials I've got open in another tab fills me with dread. :cry:

Edited by Archmark

As with any modding experience, you're more likely to find that setting up your own selection of stuff is far more satisfying than following a guide to duplicate someone else's vision for the game.

3 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

As with any modding experience, you're more likely to find that setting up your own selection of stuff is far more satisfying than following a guide to duplicate someone else's vision for the game.

agree that building your own vision is more satisfying, however I remember being a new bee and finding others advice and example a good way to learn what works and what does not.