Autopatcher vs F4SE mod for Workshop Rearranged

CrankyCat

So, I'm looking for ways to use Workshop Rearranged without dozens of patch files. This mod basically overrides the game's WorkshopBuild forms which causes conflicts with other mods which don't use scripted menu injection. WR doesn't just add menus, it replaces or removes menu entries from the vanilla workshop menus/forms.  Many of the patches are out of date and newer mods which don't use scripted injection aren't included. Also, none of them are flagged ESL. 

All those patch files makes using something like Transfer Settlements or Clipboard a gigantic pain because of all of the extra work required to include WR. I really appreciate the additional snap points and new content in WR and do like the arrangement of the menus. I like the conflicts caused by actually rearranging the vanilla menus much less. Instead of patching everything else I'd like to create one patch for WR.

I'm looking at seeing if I can find an easier way to deal with this. Better late than never for a game which was released in 2015.

I'd like some advice if anyone is willing.

1. My first option is to just create new menus for WR and use Settlement Menu Manager to inject menu changes. Revert all of the vanilla workshop menus and put all of WR in it's own menu. I wouldn't update WR, just add a patch mod for this. I'm actually doing this first but that's alot of duplication. Fortunately, we have the fast workshop mod now.

2. Possibly create an autopatcher with xEdit (Pascal) or zEdit (JavaScript). I'd add a script to generate a plugin. Add SMM and WR as masters, add a new top level "Custom" workshop menu to the WR mod and put all of the conflicting mods there. Copy the overridden/top build menu form(s) from the mods, and generate SMM entries (or just add the forms).

3. The easiest to use but most difficult option would be to use an F4SE plugin to add new forms and SMM "quests" from some sort of configuration; probably using a configuration json unless the Mod Configuration Menu lets users add arrays/lists. (whichever is the simplest) implement Settlement Menu Manager (SMM) with the existing WR menu structure by adding a new "Custom" form like the autopatcher would and putting all conflicting mods there. If I don't hardcode menu placeholders can F4SE be used to add new forms and create a new "quest" to add the other mod's base menu to the custom menu in the workshop? 

Anyway, at the very least I'm going to do the first option and am working on it now. I'm not sure it's worth going farther. There are plenty of newer mods which aren't included in WR patches.

As a note: Current patches which only change the menus were implemented by WR's author adding a placeholder to WR for the patched mod (to control where they show up) and then creating a patch which has copies of that mod's menu formlists.

Thanks for any feedback!

Edit: Having WR on it's own submenu wasn't that "attractive". Way too much duplication and it's like having two separate workshop menus. I've figured out how to read overrides in zEdit scripts so this seems do-able.

Edit2: I got the autopatcher to work with zEdit at least for the mods I've tested so far. I find the menu form lists overwritten by Workshop Rearranged and add them to a SMM script properties. I'll need to try more mods to find other cases where there are multiple menus, make sure I don't copy over any forms or keywords I don't want etc.