Seattle Modder Help Wanted

JaxtheJester

Hi all,

I'm looking to hire a Washington State/Seattle area (experienced) Fallout 4 modder for direct tutorial. I'm a terrible online learner, but an excellent in-person student. Unfortunately, there are zero resources for direct tutorial events in my area (at least that I've found). Interested modders must be located in Washington State (Snohomish, King, or Skagit county; or at least willing to commute to Snohomish county). Must be familiar with FO4Edit (cleaning, patching, etc.), Buffout/Crash Log troubleshooting, etc. and competent with Vortex mod management (I'm not interested in converting to MO2 at this point; I have a fair understanding of Vortex and basic mod instillation/conflict resolution through Vortex). I will pay you for your time. If you're experienced, able to teach, and want to make a bit of extra holiday cash, Reply to this or PM me to discuss. Thanks!

- Jax

• Like 1

Although this is an unusual request it's not against our rules. However, I would remind everyone NOT to post any personal information on the public forum, I'll be deleting any post containing such.