Greek mod 3.0 with AOR system

Leonardo

I once mirrored this mod on TAL, but sadly TAL was shut down and all work I did there is no longer available except for the OP (no pictures).

http://web.archive.org/web/20190404092939/http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/forum/466-total-war-games/ - check the subforums

I can only offer support for the most common issues e.g CTD, installation, gameplay etc.

All other questions, no requests for updates can been made, needs to be posted on TWC (check first HusserlTW's modding work for the mod or tool you're looking for then post your question in the right thread/forum).

All credit goes to HusserlTW as the original author.

Download the Greek mod 3.0 with AOR system

• 2 months later...

Hey mate! Thanks for uploading the mod. Sadly, the launcher wont launch the game. I'm getting an error after clicking "start" saying load error.

Welcome to AFK Mods! :horker:

Did you install the Greek 3.01 mod fix?

Instructions copied from the download entry

Download Hellas 3.0 and Hellas 3.01 fix into the same folder (preferably empty).

Run Hellas 3.0.exe after extracting the archive and follow the instructions.

Extract the Hellas 3.01 fix archive into the Empire Total War folder.

HI all i just installed empire total war the hellas mod 

but its freeze.

i click on start and show the game shortcut but it kick me out 

any solution?

yeah .i install both of them.i run 3.0 and download in empire total war folder(where my game is installed) and 3.1 as well in game dir but it doesnt working .its freez

I can't see the systray icon for Steam in that picture.

So, that warning is accurate as you must be logged in to Steam before launching any Total War game (Steam version) or TW mods (mod launchers).

• 2 weeks later...

hello.

i install the 3.0 and the fix after. but when i click start an error comes."Empire total war has stopped to working"
any help?

How did you launched ETW?

Did you use the Hellas launcher?

Also, where is Steam installed and more importantly where is ETW installed?

Why I ask this has to do with how mods works for ETW.  You see, I cannot launch ETF when ETW is installed outside of Steam regardless where Steam is installed.

Which means that ETW must be installed in the Steam folder and not outside of the Steam folder.

On 4/25/2021 at 7:54 PM, Leonardo said:

How did you launched ETW?

Did you use the Hellas launcher?

Also, where is Steam installed and more importantly where is ETW installed?

Why I ask this has to do with how mods works for ETW.  You see, I cannot launch ETF when ETW is installed outside of Steam regardless where Steam is installed.

Which means that ETW must be installed in the Steam folder and not outside of the Steam folder.

Hello great job but when i try to play battle on Field not auto just it starts loading then it returns on windows... I installed both files of them

2 hours ago, PAOK said:

On program files

Then you need to follow a guide to move Steam outside of the UAC-protected C:\Program Files(x86) folder.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7710-TDLC-0426

Remember, never install any game (Steam included) or program in the C:\Program Files(x86) folder due to Windows UAC, unless it is necessary.

8 hours ago, PAOK said:

I installed all in a external disc and it seems that problem has been solved.

Steam included?

• 1 month later...

Once again when i am trying to play a battle it just kick me out. .. i installed on external driver the same ... I dont have steam ... Any thoughts ?? Thank you ....

If you want someone here to help you then buy a legal copy of the game.