Totems of Hircine quest wont start

juwlesish

aela's "totems of hircine" quests wont start for me, despite the fact that im both a companion and a werewolf. ive done atleast 20 of her generic quests so i know i should have gotten a totem quest by now. ive tried to fix it in every way i know how but to no avail (side note, im on xbox one). please help! and thank you all for your hard work. ps: sorry if i didnt do this correctly. it wouldnt let me select "bug tracker" like the mod description says.

This is probably a silly question, but you have finished the main Companions quest line, right? She won't give you the totems quests until you are

the Harbinger.

Other than that, I can't think of any reason why she wouldn't be giving the quests, assuming you've been using the patch the whole time. If you installed the patch on an already bugged save for some reason, the issue may not fix retroactively.

20 hours ago, BlackPete said:

This is probably a silly question, but you have finished the main Companions quest line, right? She won't give you the totems quests until you are

Reveal hidden contents

the Harbinger.

Other than that, I can't think of any reason why she wouldn't be giving the quests, assuming you've been using the patch the whole time. If you installed the patch on an already bugged save for some reason, the issue may not fix retroactively.

yea i have :/ im definitely the harbinger. at one point a glitch from another mod made me lose my werewolf power, but i talked to aela and she gave it back, so according to the game i am a werewolf again. maybe that screwed something up, idk...