Gamebreaking Weakness to Poison Bug

Uscari

I noticed an exploit that I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone else mention on any forum or wiki.

Similar to how "Weakness to Magic" in Oblivion would amplify positive magical effects on the player provided it came from a spell with at least 1 negative effect, it would appear that Skyrim's "Weakness to Poison" effect can amplify positive effects applied to the user through a poison.

Additionally, negative effects on potions consumed by a player will stack provided that they have distinct values or effects (10% weaker to poison will stack with 11% weaker to poison)

So a player could create several distinct potions that included a weakness to poison effect, then apply a poison with a positive effect on a weapon, provide that to an ally through trade or a stranger through reverse pickpocket, provoke them to attack, and have the effects of that poison amplified infinitely.

If that positive effect is Fortify Enchanting, you can lock in ultra powered stats indefinitely, including potions, enabling the player to have god-like stats that were attainable using the famous Restoration loop bug.

It's also worth noting that the 100% Weakness to Magic effect provided by the Apprentice Standing Stone will amplify negative effects in the potions you drink, which significantly speeds up this process.

I haven't seen this anywhere in the UESP wiki or on any forum, did you guys know about this? Are there some who consider this a feature? I'm just surprised it's never brought up considering the how broken Weakness to Magic was in Oblivion.