PC: Problem with Creation Club Wild Horses and USSEP

AbsolutGrndZer0

I tried submitting a bug report on the main page but I can't seem to find the "Create New Report" button even after I signed up.  Might be a conflict with my browser or something.  So, I'll look into it but in the mean time, I thought I'd mention it here for anyone to maybe tell me if it's something they've encountered also.

So, the problem is I buy a horse and then I change the saddle, let's say to the Dark Brotherhood saddle.  Then I fast travel.  My horse's saddle has reverted to the vanilla saddle.  Save the game.  Reload the save.  My horse has the Dark Brotherhood saddle.  Fast Travel, and now I have the vanilla saddle again.  As the USSEP was the latest mod I'd installed, I curiously removed it and tested.  Sure enough, the Dark Brotherhood saddle remains as it should on fast travel, so it very much seems that it's a conflict between Wild Horses and USSEP.

EDIT: AH I just found that there is a Creation Club specific patch for the USSEP, so I will check if that resolves the issue, if it does not then I will make another edit here, if I do not edit it back, assume it's fixed

Edited by AbsolutGrndZer0
Found UUSEP patch for CC content

For the bug tracker, you have to choose a game. Over toward the right side is drop down, probably says 'All Projects', select Special Edition instead. This will allow the 'Open New Issue' button to show toward the left side.