Console Command to Force Radiant Quest Location

Aradren

I found this:

ForceLocIntoAlias: Location, QuestAlias

and from what I've gathered I think it should do what I want. But I can't get it to work, as I don't know what to enter for QuestAlias. It accepts a form ID in the location argument, but everything I've tried so far in the next one just returns "No owner quest on script for parameter QuestAlias". The quest I'm trying to affect is Favor104, which has 5 aliases including one for a dungeon, but I've no idea what to enter as an argument in order for the command to work.

Any ideas?

First, type "sqt"then type this "setstage <quest ID> <stage #>", without quotes for both commands, console command once you know what quest ID a quest has.

The "#" is a number, usually 10 to 100 or to 200, for a specific entry in the journal. 

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

My goal is to change the location of the quest after it's been given. For example, say I walk up to Brunwulf Free-Winter intending to ask about his bandit-killing quest. As soon as I entered the cell he was in, the game picked a location for the quest, as shown by typing "sqv Favor104" and checking the LOC alias at the bottom of the list, which in this case is 000C2EE7, or Traitor's Post. Leaving the cell and stopping the quest will clear those aliases, but re-entering Brunwulf's cell will refill them with the same things they were before, and as far as I can tell the game doesn't change its mind by itself after picking that first location (maybe leaving the cell and waiting 30 days, but I'd rather avoid that kind of interruption if possible).

So now I'm trying to see if I can make it change by using the command in my first post, but I haven't figured out exactly how to use it, and here I am.

I see.  Well, I don't think that's possible to do what you're trying to do, so I suggest that do something else like finish a quest or two or change worldspace e.g travel to Solstheim from Skyrim or vice versa.

The point is that you do something else then go back.  Also, those radiant quests is the same as for Arngeir's radiant world wall quest.

I was only looking for this only! I created an account  to thank you :) 

On 6/24/2018 at 11:19 PM, Leonardo said:

First, type "sqt"then type this "setstage <quest ID> <stage #>", without quotes for both commands, console command once you know what quest ID a quest has.

The "#" is a number, usually 10 to 100 or to 200, for a specific entry in the journal. 

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console