Lost Echo Cave - Giant Gap in Ceiling

ejnomad07

Playing on Xbox.

Room with a ceremonial brazier which you can burn a mushroom to open the door. If you look at the ceiling just right above it you can see the pieces do not match up leaving a giant blue hole.

Thank you,

@ejnomad07Just curious if there are any mods for the Xbox version which provide current Loc and cell co-ordinates. Something like this from which might be extracted into a little script if not directly portable. The USSEP team might appreciate that a little more. :)

Edit: That link is for exterior co-ords only. Then we would have to look at something like Manny's- but since MCM is dead- we have to >> to file or something. :P

If there is something helpful like that I would be happy to use it but I know of no such mods. For now the best I can do is take pictures of issues like this and send them to my computer. This cave only has on such brazier so it's easy to spot and find though.

Just a reminder: All bug reports will need to go in the tracker. We will forget about them here and they won't be looked at in all likelihood. The tracker is back online for those who haven't read the site announcements.