Delphine in Sleeping Giant

mitradis

If start new game and not to visit Sleeping Giant tavern in Riverwood and move to jarl Balgruuf, after going to Bleak Falls Barrow, take Dragonstone, and carry his whiterun mage, after this Delphine just stay in room in Sleeping Giant. I am testing this witout mods. If player visit Sleeping Giant tavern before Bleak Falls Barrow then Delphine have AI package.

Never had this issue.  Are you sure?  On what platform are you playing Skyrim, PC or one of the consoles?

Also, I hadn't visit the Sleeping Giant before I started the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest.

Based on what I know about mods in SLE, you must using a mod or two in order to get that kind of an issue.  I've never heard anyone who isn't using mods to get that issue with Delphine in the Sleeping Giant.

EDIT:  Or you had used a mod but uninstall it then played on with the same gamesave, which are not recommended to do in both SLE and SSE due to Papyrus.

Saves:

http://dropmefiles.com/BU4Vm

i make this saves with Alternative Start, without AS result will be same. Absolutely clear\new setup game, only AS. 

That is interesting: when I first did saves and first time went to the tavern everything was fine. But as soon as I restarted the game and load the previous save as it became like I described.

Then that save is more or less corrupt and needs to be repaired by using Hadoram's Save Game Script Cleaner tool.

Which is a reliable tool, and recommended to use, and I use it without having a single issue this far and that tool have saved by game a couple of times in the past.