Forum Reorganization

Arthmoor

Yep, you might have noticed that things are in different places now. A long overdue restructuring of the forums has been completed.

Off and on, I've seen complaints around the community in general that information is too disorganized, that everything is simultaneously lumped into one place and scattered everywhere. That should be a thing of the past now.

Each title now has a proper forum with appropriate subforums attached to it to contain threads that belong to that particularity game. One section for mod support, release, and wip threads, one for knowledge base threads (guides, howtos, tutorials etc) and one for other general discussions and such. Things should be a bit less difficult to locate this way.

This restructuring will also make it easier to add support for any future titles we want to cover here rather than just throwing even more into the mix and making an even bigger mess of things. I know people hate change, but sometimes change is needed. :P

• Like 3

@Arthmoor I had to go to "My Followed Content" to figure out where my NifSkope thread (and B.A.E. too) went.  I think this is probably proof enough that with this reorganization we need a dedicated Tools/etc. forum next to The Elder Scrolls and Fallout 4 categories.  

Ok, that sounds like a plan to me. I think one tools section should suffice considering we don't get tons of traffic for each individual program here. We can always fiddle with that later if that turns out to not be the case.