Very very (very) minor text issue in the Level Up/Skill menu

SpyroCoolLP

This probably isn't even worth mentioning, but just something I noticed.

Even with Dawnguard installed, the text in the Level Up/Skill menu for Heavy Armour just says "Those trained to use Heavy Armor make more efficient use of Iron, Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, and Daedric armors", but doesn't mention Dragonplate.

Again, it's barely worth the effort, but I thought I could mention it.

Yeah, they left out Dragonscale on the Light Armor skill menu as well. Not sure whether these qualify as bugs or not, but it does seem a bit odd to me that they left those out. I'm trying to remember if they're available without DLC or only when Dawnguard is installed.

Available without DLC, Pete. I remember playing on the PS3 before I had discovered modding on PC, and Dragonplate and Dragonscale were definitely available.

On 3/4/2017 at 11:08 AM, Nebulous112 said:

Available without DLC, Pete. I remember playing on the PS3 before I had discovered modding on PC, and Dragonplate and Dragonscale were definitely available.

That was my initial thought, but just wanted to be sure I remembered correctly. I may have been thinking of the Dragonbone weapons that were only craftable with Dawnguard.

Anyway, we'll have to discuss if it's appropriate to make changes to these. Sometimes we do make even very minor changes like this if they're in fact bugs.

On 2017-03-06 at 11:19 AM, BlackPete said:

That was my initial thought, but just wanted to be sure I remembered correctly. I may have been thinking of the Dragonbone weapons that were only craftable with Dawnguard.

Anyway, we'll have to discuss if it's appropriate to make changes to these. Sometimes we do make even very minor changes like this if they're in fact bugs.

I think Bethesdsa had the intention to mention the Dragonscale armor and the Dragonplate armor when the skill is level up, but decided not to for a reason I do not know.

It could probably be argued that they didn't list fur, scaled, steel plate, and maybe a few others that I may be forgetting about at the moment too. Not sure why they made the choice to not include them either unless the description is limited to a certain number of characters. It seems these actor value descriptions can't be edited through the Creation Kit so probably no way to find out.